COVID-19 UPDATE: As an essential retailer, we're open for business. Click here for the latest.
We're All In This Together
To our customers,
We’re all going through some stressful and unusual times. Our thoughts are with each of you today, tomorrow, and going forward. We're all in this together. More than ever, let's take care of each other, our families, our friends, our neighbors, and those in need.
Your friends at Furniture Mart will be keeping you up to date with what we’re doing during the COVID-19 pandemic on this page of our website and on our social media accounts; follow us at @FurnitureMartNC on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
As an essential business, our doors remain open during our normal hours.
- We are observing the CDC guidelines concerning social distancing.
- When entering the store, we are implementing a mandatory “no contact” policy and adhering to the six feet safe distance recommended by the CDC.
- Please don’t be offended if we ask you to step back a few feet.
- Our team members are practicing social distancing both inside and outside of our store.
- “No Touch Delivery” is available as well as our standard in-home delivery service. We’ll deliver items to your door or bring and setup items inside.
- The store is being cleaned and sanitized periodically during the day. Doors, the checkout counter, and other items frequently used are cleaned and disinfected after each customer.
- Our delivery team has been provided gloves, masks, and has been asked to sanitize delivery vehicles after each use.
We've been providing the home furnishing needs for our neighbors for over forty years. With the changes in place to restrict the spread of the COVID-19 virus, we’ve made shopping from the comfort of your home easier than ever. Browse our entire store virtually at FurnitureMartNC.com. There’s more. See everything each of our brands has to offer by clicking on their logos on our website. You can also message us on our website or on Facebook. We’re just a phone call away. Reach us at 336-599-8317. Also, stay tuned to @FurnitureMartNC on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter for product videos, product features, updates, and more.
As we’re all spending more time at home, whether working from home, helping kids with virtual learning, or just having an unexpected getaway from normalcy, it’s important to keep our homes running smoothly. Whether that means keeping food and drinks cold, dishes washed, or the laundry clean, if you’re in need of an appliance upgrade or essential repair, we’re here to help. From delivery to installation to service, we can keep your home appliances doing their work so that you can focus on yours.
As the springtime weather gives us all a chance to enjoy the great outdoors, now may be a great time to create your own getaway. Polywood Outdoor Furniture remains available to order. We’ll assemble your new outdoor furniture for free and have it available for pick up or delivery. Or, we can have it shipped directly from the factory to your home.
To our grillmaster friends: Green Mountain Grills, pellets, and accessories are all here. As we’re cooking from home more than ever, we’re keeping all of your grilling needs stocked and ready to keep the family fed.
Has the spare room been suddenly transformed into an unexpected home office? From desks, to file cabinets, to office chairs, we can help to keep you organized and working efficiently.
During this pandemic, sleep is more important than ever. To stay healthy, to stay calm, to face new challenges, to get used to the new normal, and to overcome stress, maintaining adequate and quality sleep is key. Maximizing sleep means having sleep essentials and creating a sleep sanctuary in your bedroom. Whether that means replacing a mattress or pillow, minimizing pressure points with an adjustable base, or protecting your mattress and pillows from allergens, dust mites, and any kind of liquid, we’ve got your needs covered.
We’re here to support you during these trying times.